Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

First Doctor's Appointment

Matt and I had our first Doctor's appointment today! Our doctor is sooo nice. I couldn't be happier with our choice. We didn't find out much today except that I am pregnant and that our due date as of now is January 1, 2008. We are so excited!! I haven't been too sick yet. I did throw up all night last night but it is not constant like Haley's (thank goodness). I am only having migraines. Our next appointment is set for June 12th. We will be able to get a sonogram and hear the heartbeat at that appointment. Keep us and especially baby Vitart in your prayers!

5 comments:

  1. With the daddies eyes and the mommies figure that baby is going to be sizzling hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. came across your blog...
    congrats on being pregnant (and everything else exciting going on with your family right now...wow!)

    hope all is well. i'll check your blog regularly now. :)
    Laura Tomlinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Congrats Morgan. I just found your blog through Sara Reynolds. You are going to make a fabulous mother. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see your mommmy haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats morgan!!! how exciting!

    love,
    jenny manning holloway

    ReplyDelete