Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Genius Gift


Ladies if you need something to keep your husband busy and entertained for hours I highly suggest purchasing the Nintendo Wii. I got the genious idea to purchase this little puppy during Easter. It has kept Matt busy ever since. However it does bring quite the embarrasment when company is over and he stands for hours in front of the televison doing golf swings and tennis swings and thinking he is Tiger Woods. Word of warning though, the game that comes with the system is not enough to keep them entertained for long. Next they will be wanting to purchase $50.00 games and renting $8.00. In other words its not a cheap gift. I have included some wonderful photos of Matt in action. Notice he even bust out his golfing glove while playing golf. I am not kidding.

5 comments:

  1. Dude, he needs to cute the fingertips off the gloves so he can use them for body building. You know you have to get Dance Dance Revolution now...duh! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, as far as moving to Jackson, why am I always the last to know???//

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wiis are great! I kicked Scott and Alan's butt in bowling, and then they both beat me up on boxing. Fun for the whole family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about getting one for Michael...will we ever interact again if he has one of these?

    How's Baby Tart?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our houseguests love this thing.

    ReplyDelete