Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Grayson Rhodes Davis has arrived!




Our nephew, Grayson Rhodes Davis, entered this world in a rush of excitement at 8:21pm tonight, September 20, 2007. The newest addition to the family is handsome, healthy, weighs 6lbs. 14oz., and measures 19.5 inches. He and his mommy are doing terrific as they recover from an emergency C-section. Please keep them in your prayers.
Hopefully we will have better pictures after tomorrow. We won't get to hold him until tomorrow or the next day. Grayson is in NICU. We only got to see him as he passed through the hall. I can't wait to hold him!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That was fast. I got your message at 4:00!!! I'm so excited about baby Grayson and glad to hear he and Haley are doing well. Keep us updated and post lots of pictures Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That was quick. I can't wait to see more pictures. I know that your mom and dad are so excited to finally be grandparents (soon to be X 2). Do you know just how old this makes me feel????? I remember when you and Haley weren't much older than this!

    ReplyDelete