Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Online Party for Mrs. Monogrammer

I am hosting an online party for Mrs. Monogrammer. She has really cute items. I have ordered many things from her, and I have been very pleased. Her prices are so reasonable also. If you don't see what you like on the website she can probably do it anyway so just ask. Read the following message.

Congratulations! You have been invited to an online monogramming party created by me, Mrs. Monogrammer, and hosted by Morgan Mcphail Vitart. Morgan is a fabulous customer of mine and in order to show appreciation to her, I am offering a discount code to all of her closest friends! All you have to do is click the code at the bottom of the invite and you will receive a discount on all of the items your purchase! My company, Mrs. Monogrammer, is a home-based business that speciaizes in monogrammed/ personalized products. I carry damask totes, baby clothing and accessories, girls designer dresses, diaper bags,travel bags, shower gifts, handbags, items for your home, and much more! All you have to do is click the link and see what all the talk is about!

http://www.mrsmonogrammer.com?code=Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment