Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sugarland


Thursday night I went with my coworker to the Sugarland concert here in Tupelo while Matt went and had a guy's night in Starkville. Despite the scant crowd and a quite interesting one at that, (3,200 people in an arena that holds 10,000) it was one of the best concerts I have ever attended. The openers, Jason Michael Carrol and Keith Anderson, left much to be desired. However Sugarland made up for their inadequate performance. Jennifer Nettles is an amazing performer and has the most fun on the stage. Plus she is absolutely adorable. My favorite part of the night was when she performed Beyonces "Irreplacable" bluegrass style! It was great! I would highly recommend catching one of their performances! I believe they will be opening for Kenny Chesney the rest of the summer and will make there way to Birmingham and Atlanta sometime in September.
http://sugarlandmusic.com

1 comment:

  1. Morgan,
    I'm going to see Kenny this summer. I only wish he would pull me on stage like he did to you at Rick's! Ha...remember that!

    ReplyDelete