Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Obviously Bored!

Stole this off LT's blog. I am obviously bored!


1. Parent's names: Mark and Wanda
2. Pets: Gizmo
3. White, wheat or rye? wheat
4. Favorite animal? Dogs
5. Tattoo? Heck no
6. Where did you put it? wait...where did I put what?
7. Piercings: just ears...one in each
8. Birth Place:Meridian, MS
9. Favorite vacation spot? D.C. and Hawaii
10. Ever Been to Africa? Nope
11. Stolen any traffic signs? Nope I was always too much of a worry wart
12. Ever been toilet papering? Once or twice and I was terrified.
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yep...dirt roads of Scooba
14. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits..I eat them on everything
15. Salad Dressing? Ranch on everything
16. Favorite Pie? Lemon Meringue
17. Favorite Number? 3
18. Favorite Movie? American President
19. Favorite Holiday? Christmas. Love it!!
20. Favorite chain restaurant: Obys
21. Favorite fast food restaurant: Subway
22. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Diet MD and juice
23. Favorite ice cream: Chocalate Chip Cookie Dough
24. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
25. Favorite brand of body soap? Sweet Pea
26. Favorite TV shows? Greys, Desperate Housewives, all reality, CSI, Law and Order SVU
27. Toothpaste? Crest
28: Toothbrush? I have to use a baby because I have scrubbed my gums away
29: At a bbq, hamburger or hot dog? Love me some dogs!
30: Favorite magazine? People
31. Favorite Smell? cookies
32. Favorite Sound? Silence
33. If I had chosen my own first name: I think I would want a double name
34. When was your last hospital visit? I spent last Sunday in the Woman's hospital getting drips and a shot.
35. How many times did you fail your driver's test?never
36. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater? Shrek 3
Was it great, good, fair or a waste of time? Very cute
37. Eye color: greenish blue
38. Favorite sport to watch? baseball and football
39. Bedtime: 9:15
40. How many people have you been in love with? I would say two or three

2 comments:

  1. those mcphails sure do love their bacon bits...and i don't mean the imitation ones...the real deal PORK bacon bits. :)

    haley and i have had many conversations about this...

    and hope you're all better after the hospital!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew Oby's was a chain? You love some Ro-tel with extra seasoning on your chips. Ugh-I know you too wel

    ReplyDelete