Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ella Katherine will be here tomorrow!!

We went in for the thirty seven week check up yesterday and we received quite the surprise. We are going to induce labor tonight and should have a baby on Friday!!! My blood pressure was quite high and I had begin to progress a little. I am only one centimeter dilated and seventy-five percent effaced. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30p.m. tonight. Please keep us in your prayers. I can't wait to meet our little girl!! I will try to get Matt to put some pictures on here sometime tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! all three of you will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thinking of y'all! Can't wait to meet Ella!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so exciting...i can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for ya'll! Welcome to the world Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, as I post this comment you are at 10 cm!! I'll be there in a few hours to see you and EK!

    ReplyDelete