Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

WE HAVE A BABY!!



Ella Katherine is here. She arrived a little under 24 hours after labor was induced and it was a great delivery. She was born on December 14th at 3:40p.m. She weighed 6lbs 13 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. She is so precious!! I have never been so in love with anything in my life. We came home today around lunch time and we are all doing great! Thanks for the prayers!

6 comments:

  1. I love her already! Auntie Sara will be there in 2 weeks! what an Anniversary gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's precious!! I'm so glad to know y'all are doing well. I also love the picture of Ella and her cousin Grayson! She's definitely got the McPhail face. Too cute. I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited for y'all! she is absolutely beautiful. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! sweet baby. She is beautiful. I know you are so in love. Glad to hear you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new baby girl Ella Katherine. She looks like an angel straight from heaven. Jocelyne sent me an e-mail with these pictures. Hope all is well with your growing family.
    God Bless!
    Aloha from Georgia,
    Michelle, Al and Priscilla

    ReplyDelete