Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Been Way Too Long

It's been a while since we have updated, but I will try to catch everyone up on our lives. A lot is going on in the Vitart family.
Ella Katherine in now a little over five months old. She is really getting the hang of using her hands and is obsessed with her feet and trying to talk. She is quite the healthy baby. She is so happy! All she does is laugh and smile. I think she is beginning the wonderful process of teething. WE are still on a milk only diet. She has one rice bottle at night. This child hates food. She wants nothing to do with it. She is also obsessed with our dog Gizmo. She thinks he is hilarious.

Matt finished his first year of law school. One down, two to go! He is clerking with a Court of Appeals judge for the first part of the summer. Then he is off to boot camp. Yep, he joined the Army. He will be at boot camp in Fort Knox. His mother recently came down and spent about 5 weeks with us. It was her first time to see the baby. She helped alot and we had a great time.

I recently got somewhat of a promotion and will be moving branches. I will be much closer to home and Matt. I am really excited, but will miss my coworkers. I have officially become a mom recently. I joined the minivan club. Yep you read it right. I have a minivan and I LOVE it!!! Trust me, when you have children you will understand.

We also spent our first nights away from the baby last weekend. It was hard, but we had a great time. She went and stayed with Pappy and Grammy (my parents) for the weekend. We went to the movies, out to eat, and we actually got to take a Sunday afternoon nap. You don't realize how much you miss those!

2 comments:

  1. Minivan? I want to see pics! I also want to know how Matt takes to boot camp? Where is he going? One of our friends up here is headed to boot camp this summer also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you updated this thing! And you know fort knox is only like an hour away from me!

    ReplyDelete