Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some of Our Favorites!

1. The Miracle Blanket
Although we are still not sleeping through the night, this has helped tremendously. It works much better than all other swaddle blankets I have tried. It doesn't come undone, and she passes out as soon as I wrap her up.


2.Boppy Newborn Lounger
We don't use this anymore, but Ella Katherine slept on one of these for the first ten weeks and it was fabulous!

3.Robeez
These adorable shoes never fall off and are so comfortable for them (at least I think they are).

4. Itz Been
One of the greatest things for a new mom. These are especially great if you are breastfeeding. I never could remeber what time I fed or changed Ella Katherine. Trust me, if you don't have a kid you will one day understand this. It also helps you remember which side you last fed off of. GREAT gift!!



5. Huggies Lavender and Chamomille Wash and Lotion
This smells wonderful and is much cheaper than some washes. It lathers well also.


6. Video Monitors are a Must!

7. Fisher Price Glider
Ella Katherine takes all of her naps in this. It was actually what we gave Grayson, but he outgrew it. EK LOVES it!


8.Blankie and Passy!
She is already attached to both. This is not going to be a good situation. In order to nap she has to have both. She rubs the blankie with one hand and plays with her hair with the other. It is the cutest thing!

I am sure there are many more, but this is all I can think of for now.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to see a picture of the minivan!!! Can't believe this girl is growing so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mini Van Mama- I know my post was very deep. I decided not to embarrass you by telling the story of "the fondling", as much as I wanted to!

    ReplyDelete