Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blessing!



So today around 1:15, I was loading up the minivan to head back to Jackson from Meridian. Ella Katherine and I were the only ones here. She was napping and I decided to let Gizmo get a final bathroom run while I loaded. He went off in the woods like he always does(we live in a huge pasture). Well about twenty minutes later when he had not returned I was worried. I live in a small town and my mom had rounded up the troops twenty minutes later. We searched for three to four hours all over our land and the surrounding areas. Finally everyone came in and we gave up! About a quarter until five we were all sitting in the family room and Allison Dallas said "oh my gosh, there he is!" Sure enough he came up to the door. He was almost dehydrated and a bit disoriented, but he is a trooper. We believe he got lost and found his way back finally. It is definitely a miracle!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm glad Gizzie's back! Poor baby! I know you were probably so upset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Gizmo!! Ella Katherine has gotten so big!! She is so precious!! I really like your post about all of your favorite things...a lot of them were mine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Mo Mo. This is almost as traumatic as being shot at from the apartment above.

    ReplyDelete