Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Glimpse into the Future



Matt is at basic training right now and they have a website where they post pictures of their daily activities. They shaved the poor things hair off on day two. He was the only one who came without his head shaved, so they got him good! I guess I know what he will look like in thirty years when he loses it all! I hope it grows quickly! I thought this was a sweet picture I saw on the site. His sign say " I love you Morgan and Ella Katherine." The website below shows some the things he is doing while there.

Leadership Training


1 comment:

  1. MO- 2 things:
    a) poor Matt. Maybe he will come back with some gold

    b) where is the website

    ReplyDelete