Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update

Everything is going great at the Vitart household. Ella Katherine is finally getting mobile. I guess this is a good thing. We spend every second watching her every move. She love to terrorize Gizmo. The poor dog turned 13 yesterday and she makes his life miserable. He can't see and she grabs his feet and screams at him. He flips out and runs away when he hears her coming. She is developing quite the personality which is really fun to watch.
Matt found out he will be clerking for the summer which is truly a blessing. It will be while I am out on maternity leave, and as you can imagine I haven't had much time to build up days since my last maternity leave. This will really help. He will do that for six weeks and then off with the army for another four. It will be interesting to see how I make it with a 16 month old and newborn by myself. Matt is wrapping up his third semester (three more to go!!) in next several weeks. Ella Katherine and I will be getting out of the way.
Baby #2 is doing great so far. Although we are receiving much opposition from others, Matt and I have decided not to find out the gender of our baby. We want it to be a surprise. I was able to listen to the heartbeat Friday and everything sounded good. My blood pressure is still up, but they haven't started meds yet. My official due date is May 6th. We can't wait to meet it.

3 comments:

  1. Gizmo is 13!! That is hard to believe! Seems like just yesterday I remember going to one of your slumber birthday parties and scaring him with some Tazmanian Devil toy! :)

    EK is so cute.. and you will do fine with 2 little ones I am quite sure.. I'll send some prayers just incase! So glad that ya'll are all doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. and I am all for the suprise! I want to do that too.. when we have kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Morgie! It does feel like we haven't seen each other in ages! Ella is getting so big; I can't wait to see her again. We need a Belvin/Boatner/Dallas/McPhail reunion. Hope to see you soon. Oh, P.S. don't listen to others, if you want a surprise that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete