Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 17, 2008

We went to Natchez this weekend for my Aunt Verna Mae's 100th birthday. We had such a blast and EK was full of herself. While exploring the church that the party was at we caught the footage below and its too funny not to share.
I realize that it is absolutely disgusting the we let her lick the glass door, but it was too hilarious to stop her. I can't wait to see what she picks up from doing that.



Untitled from Morgan Vitart on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. That is too cute.. You could win some money with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan:
    This is awesome...my husband and I laughed so hard we had tears. Wesley told us how cute and funny your videos are and he was so right!
    EK is beautiful and I know you look forward to the new addition. Take care of yourself and we will continue to follow "The Tart Way of Life".
    It seems like just yesterday ya'll we all at Scooba.....:(

    ReplyDelete