Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a Girl(Much to my Surprise)!! Anne-Hartley Vitart

Anne-Hartley arrived Thursday, April 16th, at 3:29p.m. I just knew I was having a boy so I was quite surprised upon her arrival. She gave her mommy a fairly easy delivery. She weighed 6lbs. 14 ozs. and was 20 inches long. She is such a precious baby. Ella Katherine is not quite sure what to think about her but has decided she needs to do as much entertaining as possible when company is around to get the attention back on her. I have a few pics to post, but more to come later.





4 comments:

  1. She's precious...congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Congrats Tarts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Morgan!! She is beautiful, just like her sister and mom. So glad that everything went OK. Take care of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmmm yeah spread those legs show me that pussy

    ReplyDelete