Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sneak Peaks from J Caraway Photography

We had a wonderful photo session with Jeanelle Caraway Monday morning. She spent about three hours with us and is the most patient person. Ella Katherine was such a little diva that day. I highly recommend Jeanelle. Below is a sneak peak she sent me. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. She has also started a baby package that is currently $250.00 and that pays for your sitting fees at four sessions throughout the first year(1 week old, 4 months, 8 months and 12 months.) You also receive a 5x7 from each session. When I receive the proofs I will send everyone a link and password so you can check them all out.


3 comments:

  1. AGH!!!! Love these pics, Morgan. They are soooo cute. EK is awesome. So much personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and what beautiful girls! I know you are so proud. Brantly loves to go to your website and look at your pictures and videos.
    He thinks EK is precious! Take care of yourself!
    Malinda Clay
    Columbus, MS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful items from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff previous to and you're just too magnificent.
    I really like what you've received here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which through which you
    assert it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to read much more from you.
    This is actually a wonderful website.

    My blog; Altgold verkaufen

    ReplyDelete