Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lots of Changes

We have had many changes around the Vitart household. One of which will hopefully lead to me having the time to keep this blog up better. Thanksgiving week was my last week of working outside the home. I am now a full time stay at home mom and am loving it. It is definitely a big adjustment from what I was used, but we are working on getting our routine down. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to raise my girls.

In other news, we are expecting baby number three! It will arrive sometime in July. We are thrilled! Things should definitely get interesting around here. I will go to the doctor on Friday to get a due date, etc.. Ella Katherine is super excited. She claims we are having two babies and they will be named Santa and Relf.

Ella Katherine turned three yesterday. She is such a little comedian! Her favorite things these days are muscials, Dora, cooking, dressup, her "night night", and artwork.

Anne-Hartley or "Hart Baby" will be 20 months tomorrow. She is so full of life. The child loves to eat!! Her favorite things are doing everything her sissy does, getting into all the cabinets, her paci and blankie, and being Ms. Independent.

Matt and I will celebrate four years of wedded bliss (and chaos:)) tomorrow. We have had a wonderful four years full of stress, but many blessings. We have moved, started and completed law school, had two babies with another on the way, joined the Army, completed and passed the bar, moved again, became a stay at home mom, and the list goes on and on. I love you and am so happy that God chose you for me to make this journey with!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO happy ya'll are back and what a wonderful BLESSING to get to be a stay at home mommy!!!

    Also, we will have kids the same age because I'm due in July too :) YAY!! They will be friends at Mississippi State, I'm certain.

    Congrats on the anniversary and new baby and everything else going on! Can't wait to see more updates from the Vitarts!

    ReplyDelete