Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Still Here

I actually have a night off from the kids and I have been up since 3:00 a.m. Why? Do mothers ever sleep normal again?? I have done everything I can do without waking up Matt, so I figured this was as good of a time as any to update the blog.

Remember how I said since I was staying at home now, I would keep the blog updated. HA! Little did I know how little of time I would have. We are finally starting to settle into our new lifestyle though. Hopefully when we get our routine down a little better I will be more persistent.

We are heading to Orange Beach around lunch time today and I am thrilled!! Not as much as the girls though. It is a much needed change of scenery. Daddy will only be able to join us for a couple of days, but I guess its better than nothing. I can't wait to hang out with my family and get all the little cousins together. Pray for us though, four three and unders and a grouchy pregnant lady!

Speaking of pregnant, I am 22 weeks now and moving right along. I am pretty sure I look like I am 35 weeks. It amazes me how much quicker you pop out with each pregnancy. Carrying a boy has proven to be so much different. I guess I haven't shared that news on here either. It is a boy, Mark "Toxey" Vitart. Mark is my dad's name. I have so much respect and admiration for my dad. He is the kindest, most humble, smartest man I have ever known! I am proud to let my son carry on his name. Toxey is what he will be called, is Matt's middle name. It was his great grandfather's name. I have always loved it, and it is so unique. I have definitely gotten some crazy reactions when I tell people the name, but I fully expected that. We are beginning preparations for little man's arrival. I have ordered all the nursery stuff. I guess eventually we will get around to painting. It is overwhelming having a different gender on your third. I didn't have a stitch of blue in this house. I am trying to buy things up at seasonal clearances and get all the hand me down stuff I can (hint hint.) Hart baby moved to a big girl bed this past week. It was the most unbelievably smooth transition! She is SO proud of herself. Next we will move on to paci weaning and potty training. Surely I can achieve those before July!!


1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you were having a boy!! Congrats! And I love the name!

    ReplyDelete