Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Top Ten Things I Have Learned About Being a Stay at Home Mom

1. I will never be able to do ANYTHING without an audience again!
2. I have learned I can have a really ugly sinful side
3. The true meaning of a desperate housewife.
4. I am up for any opportunity with a free nursery.
5. How was playing with toys so much fun as a child!
6. What is adult tv? If it's not on Sprout or Disney I don't know what it is.
7. My house has never and will never be clean! This has probably been my greatest misconception!
8. I thought I was becoming my own boss, but I have a 3 and nearly 2 year old filling those shoes!
9. I swore I would get up and get ready everyday. HA! Sweatpants and house shoes are my wardrobe of choice. You know its bad when you walk out in jeans and a casual shirt, and your 3 year old says " Mommy, you look bootiful!"
10. I am so blessed to get to experience every little moment of their lives. (I have to remind myself of this quite often!)

3 comments:

  1. YES YOU ARE BLESSED...and don't blink because they will be grown and gone before you know it. Love to All!!
    Ms. Malinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - but I know you wouldn't change any of this for the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it & I know what you mean about wardrobes & never clean houses! :) So thankful we get to do this though!

    ReplyDelete