Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekend Adventures

A quick recap of last weekend. Saturday morning we got a late start and headed to Chiles Orchards. We picked fresh peaches and had homemade peach ice cream. It was such a fun time for the girls and a great way to show them that food does not come from the grocery store. :) We then headed to Blue Mountain Brewery for lunch. By far my favorite place here so far. It is hidden in the mountains with an amazing view. We sat out under a beautiful arbor while the kids jumped in an inflatable jump house. So beautiful and the food is to die for! We then just drove a little ways on the Blue Ridge Parkway where we stopped at Humpback Rocks. Sunday we attended Trinity Presbyterian again. We then went to Walnut Creek Lake where we took a picnic lunch. We swam and the girls built sand castles. The Kona Ice truck happened to come by for a yummy treat. I finally had to purchase a camera. I left my big Nikon at home, so I had to buy a cheapo this week. I was missing far to many memories. About to post pics of what we did today. Oh and I forgot to mention one of the precious female JAGs kept the kids Thursday night to allow Matt and I to go out to eat. Can I tell you how much I love this girl!! We walked the pedestrian mall and ate at a Italian restaurant. It was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment