Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Shout-out to Microtek

I just want to send a shout-out to all our faithful female readers at Microtek Medical Inc., my place of employment until last Thursday. Yall are great friends and thank you for treating me like a King during my time there (probably b/c I was the only male in the entire building) ; I will miss it. Hope yall are doing well and are enjoying having 2 bathrooms again. Holler at me if your ever in Jackson.

4 comments:

  1. Hey..Hey we made the blog :):)
    Can't wait to find out what you two are having. How is Gizmo?

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we miss you already! Countdown is certainly on and can't wait to find out the gender of baby Tart!

    mj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check back tomorow for the gender of baby Vitart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, I am here! Better give it up, we're all waiting!

    ReplyDelete