Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

We are officially Jacksonians and Mo is coming home!

We have officially moved to Jackson now. Tonight will be our first night in our new home. Matt is on his way home with the most important of our belongings, Gizmo, as we speak. He was released this afternoon since we decided to forgo the surgery to remove the cancer. It would have been a really tough recovery on him and a very high risk surgery. He is still blown up like a baloon but we will love him even more now! We don't know how much longer we have him so if you thought he was spoiled before you just wait until I get him back!! I started work yesterday and it is going great. Everyone is really sweet, however I do really miss my coworkers from Tupelo desperately! Please continue to keep Gizmo in your prayers and us as we try to settle in Jackson.

Thanks to my wonderful sister for letting me stay the past couple of days so I wouldn't be so sad without my husband and Gizmo. I have the greatest family!

I will post pictures of our little fat man later tonight after he returns home.

2 comments:

  1. Glad gizmo is coming home!! That is so sweet. Bless his heart. Spoil that little man rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby! I've been praying for him! I want to come see your new place soon. How exciting!

    Haley told me what you are having...I won't say anything since you haven't posted yet, but HOW EXCITING! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete